Saturday, August 16, 2008

CT!

We made it! We have arrived in CT. It is great to finally be in a stable location. We arrived on Tuesday the 12th. We managed to unload most of the truck that day. What a mess that was. The stairs leading to our floor are very scary. The wind up and are very narrow. I was a bit scared to carry heavy things up them for fear of falling through. Yikes. But nobody fell. All was unloaded safely. The next day we got the final pieces of furniture up. We are still in the process of unloading everything.
Today I am with my grandma in RI. Sorry I haven't been able to do an update till now. We should be getting internet service this Thursday. Erik is going a bit crazy with no internet.
Anyways, I just wanted to do a quick update while I was able to use the internet.

Miss you all a lot.

Love
Jenifer

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Yay! You made it! Can't wait to chat with you!

mitch said...

Yay! Don't forget Pepe's Pizza!

http://pizzatherapy.com/pepe's.htm

mitch said...

Here's the website link. http://www.pepespizzeria.com/

RootN4U said...

Pretty cool to be able to pop over to Grandma's for a visit! (Rhode Island?)

suebrett said...

I'm so glad you are all safe and sound. I know you will enjoy getting to know your East coast family. I miss you soo much. We'll talk soon. Hi to Erik and Rachon. Love Ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it. And I'm glad I finally had the time to read your update. Miss you lots girlie. ::hugs:: Have fun out there. But not so much fun that you forget to come back! ;o)

Stephanie (The one with the "ph" ::grin::)