Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm Packed!!

I am packed!! Nothing like waiting to the last minute. Yay for friends who come over and help you get your butt in gear to clean and pack! (Thank you Tamera)
Well the week of the move has arrived. Today is my last day at work, and yes I am very sad to be leaving. It’s a little scary to think that by this evening I will officially have no job. I have been told by many of you not to freak out about this. Ha. Actually I am currently pretty calm about the whole thing. There will just be a lot of running around once I get there, but I’m sure something will come along.
The plans for this week:
Tuesday will be our chance for last good byes. Rachon and Erik will be heading up from Oregon on Wednesday and will meet me in Vancouver. From there we will drive to Federal Way and pick up the rental truck we decided to get. We hope to have the truck all packed up by that evening. Then, come early Thursday morning, we will be on the road. Hopefully we will make the days 8-9 hours long. We will have the truck (which will be towing Rachon and Erik’s car), and my car. That makes three drivers for 2 vehicles. We plan to switch off driving every couple hours so people don’t get too tired. All in all it should take us about 6 days to get there.
I want to thank all of you who were able to make it to the going away party. It was great to see you all. Thank you everyone for all your support. It sounds really cheesy, but I really don’t know how I would be doing this if I didn’t have your encouragement. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Oh and I love the comments I have been getting. If you are having a hard time leaving a comment email me and we can set you up.

Love to you all
Jenifer

5 comments:

ZaxMyth said...

Comment Comment Comment Comment, I'm gonna leave a comment, WAHOO!! I am so very excited for you, call me anytime you need to!!

Rachael said...

Have a safe drive!! :-)

T-Belle said...

I can leave comments now! Yay! Jeni, i just wanted you to know that you are the best and you have no IDEA how much I will miss you! Who will go garage sale shopping with...

littlea74 said...

I cant believe that it is already time. I guess this gives me a reason to go to Connecticut :-)
You guys drive safely. As soon as u settle, let me know your whereabouts so i can drop you a line. And always know that you have touched many and will be extremely missed

RootN4U said...

Guess what Jeni? It looks like you may have forgotten to put in an address change with the Post Office... we guess you're making sure we have something nearly every day to remind us of you!

Love you all lots!